Friday, February 10, 2012

Eew a Worm!

(I wish I was this compassionate...)

     There is no doubt that creepy crawly slimy things scare the bejeezus out of me, let alone completely disgust me! I remember walking home from school, on a rainy day, and seeing all these slithering earthworms on the sidewalk covered in dirt and wet leaves...just the thought of it makes me cringe.  Therefore, in a desperate attempt to get those nasty little slimy things out of my sight, I would take a small stick and fling them across the street. But now that I think about it, doing this makes me sound cruel, because worms are living organisms, with 5 hearts, but do they have feelings and a soul? I don't know. I guess the reason why I dislike slimy critters is because my brother would always threaten to cut the worms in little pieces and throw them at me...seems worthy of a laugh when you picture little kids terrorizing each other. Nevertheless, as I got older, I 'learned' to respect earthworms, because they do great things for soil, and blah, blah, blah. I will never again fling a worm at my neighbor's door steps, because let's face it, I wouldn't want one on my door step either haha

Peace & Giggles,
-Zodiak 

No comments:

Post a Comment